At VestAsia, we are always on the lookout for new and fresh talent. We believe in developing and empowering our employees to perform at their best by creating a work environment of openness, integrity and creativity with ample opportunities to attain professional and personal growth within the organization.
If you have what it takes to join our team, please send us a note stating your career goals, the area of work that interests you and a summary of your previous experiences and skill sets. Please attach your resume and a few references with your email or letter.
The specific positions we are looking to hire are:
The Project Manager must be familiar with facility systems, have a basic understanding of the project management process, be able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and have strong customer service skills to effectively manage expectations from a wide range of customers and co-employees.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Cultivate and maintain a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project. Demonstrate an ability to effectively build teams and encourage participation for successful project delivery.
- Coordinate project activities with operational partners, sub-contractors, vendors and customers to ensure schedule milestones are met and a positive experience for the client. Monitor work as it progresses.
- Strong project communication skills. Provide timely and accurate project documentation and reporting including but not limited to: Project Status updates including status reports to keep clients and team members updated.
- Track and process invoices and purchase orders, verification of appropriate vendor insurance certificates.
- Develop a working knowledge of Project scheduling tools and ability to create base line schedules that are updated throughout the life of the project.
- Build project estimating skills. Develop the ability to use unit costs and benchmark data to build rough order of magnitude project budget as well as detailed project cost estimates.
- Manage all financial aspects throughout the project as appropriate. This includes effectively managing changes to budget and/or commitments to ensure projects are completed under budget, and timely and accurate budget and cash flow reporting to the client.
- Understanding of bidding and procurement procedures. Ability to draft a Request for Proposal (RFP) and review and qualify vendor bids.
- Ability to identify value engineering opportunities, implement and report measured value added to the customer in the form of case studies and/or cost saves.
- Understanding of document management and the project close-out process.
The ability to implement a standard document filing program at project inception and manage documents throughout the life of the project.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or construction management, or a related field
- Ability to multi-task and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and ability to develop and implement detailed processes
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Demonstrate a solutions-oriented approach with the skill to proactively communicate recommendations to the client
We seek talented, creative-minded and enthusiastic individuals who want to be part of a dynamic team which specializes in turnkey design-and-build projects. We invite applications from suitably qualified Architects with a minimum of 5 years of post graduate design experience. Qualified applicants should have good design sense and an ability to contribute to the creative process during conceptual design, execute schematic design and design development. Applicants with a good understanding of Design Development and Documentation experience and have demonstrated an ability to provide practical solutions will be at an advantage. Those who have a Qualified Professional status under BCA guidelines will be favored. Those who or are seeking a Qualified Professional status will be given all opportunities to pursue this goal under our company.
- Degree in Architecture and at least 5 years’ experience in industrial, residential, commercial and mixed use development
- Excellent communication and conceptualization skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication skills to liaise with clients, consultants and other team members
- Good documentation experience
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Autocad, Sketch-up, MS Office, Photoshop, Revit would be ideal
- Ability to work efficiently to meet fast paced deadlines of an international office
- Demonstrate a practical, solutions-oriented approach to design to meet client requirements quickly
Commercial & Industrial Salesperson
We seek qualified, creative talent with strong integrity to be part of a dynamic team of real estate professionals.
We are looking for Executives and Associates for commercial and industrial agency.
Entrepreneurial individuals who are results-oriented with experience please send in your detailed resume stating your current remuneration and a recent photograph of yourself. We offer successful candidates, ample opportunities to excel, excellent well rounded real estate exposure, steep learning curve and opportunities to conduct significant deals. You must have a positive attitude, pleasant personality and possess good communication skills. We seek people who have self-motivation, professionalism, dependability and high integrity. You must have good communication skills and have experience in transacting commercial and/or industrial sales and leases. Those with real estate related degree or diploma qualifications are preferred.
The job focuses on handling the sale of commercial and industrial properties. You must be familiar with the regulations and requirements pertaining to such properties and be in a position to advise our clients on the best manner to sell or buy such properties including the potential risks and opportunities. Candidate with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, persuasive and presentation abilities will be at an advantage.
The VestAsia Group offers opportunities for university students to gain work experience in project management and real estate (research, lease and sales activities) by working with us on a flexible basis. You will gain exposure to different aspects of our business. We seek students who major in Business, Real Estate, Construction or Engineering who want to gain work experience in real estate, project and facilities management. Students who are currently studying and can schedule their times to come into our office for work may also apply. We also seek interns who want to gain work experience during their varsity vacation and semester breaks.
You must be have a positive attitude to learn and work diligently. We seek undergraduates who are enthusiastic, energetic and possess good analytical, communication and problem-solving skills. You must be able to take instructions well, be able to multi-task and assist our managers to deliver on the tasks assigned to you in a professional and timely manner.
You will be exposed to research and analysis, report-writing, administration, business development and co-ordinating work flows that are assigned to you.
You must be a good team player with a “can do” attitude. We look for people who have initiative and pleasant personalities who thrive on learning and delivering a high standard of work.
You may email your note and resume to: email@example.com